RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Thursday, November 1, 2007
    Yes I feel home but Im also away from home

    Hey there,

    I will be moving from Spore to Australia. Im keeping a open mind about how different LIFE will be. Im gona get married soon, migrate and look for a new house, new job, new frens, etc. I have been waiting day and night ( 4 yrs) for this to happen. But when its finally happening haha some mixed feelings started to surface.

    I travelled down to australia last sat after a heavy farewell from work last thursday. I had a horrible flight experience. I promise myself never to transit alone anymore. Flight delayed for 1 hr from spore, missed my connecting flight, got only a midnight flight, stayed in a 5 star hotel (nothing to complain but it would have been better if not alone), the midnight flight got delayed for 2 hrs bcos of some delayed paperwork by the captain. It took Qantas to fly me practically 24 hours.

    Then that sunday evening my bf brought
    me to the beach and all sourness in my soul disappeared. Beautiful ocean, air, mountains in the far back, surfers,lighthouses and whales. It seems that its breeding season for them but to me it seems like they were welcoming me. Haha

    Saw very nice houses with lovely unimaginable views but the prices were really steep. Today I went by the university here. I also had some side plans to futher my studies. Hope to one day!


    Really missing my family, my frens and my ex-colleagues. Im living the life that my bf has been living for the past 4 yrs. I at least got him. Tom gona view a apartment, 1 bedroom only. Looking forward! Catch u soon!