RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Monday, December 17, 2007
    What am I thinking?

    Its funny how I had the zest to blog every other day in aust. Maybe too much free time. I attended ROM receptions yesterday and today.

    Yesterday one was my friend Maha whom I got to know in SPF induction courses. It was at chevrons and was quite a unique grand event. Apart from the solemnisation ceremony, cake cutting, wine pouring, the love story they also had song dedication by the vasantham star Ebi and professional belly dance performance. It was still going on when I left.

    Today was my ex-colleague, Devi's whom I got to know by a dance performance at SPF. It was at Riverwalk Tandoor. Cozy place, very good food and a manageable sized crowd (relatives and few friends). It was very small event but very nice too. (Wish mine just finish like that with ROM...haha fat hope!)

    Usually when I attend ROM or wedding I just feel the sweet, happy tingling feeling for the couple. Especially when they are pronounced husband and wife. But with only about a month away for my wedding attending these ROMs was like a self-reflection.

    Is my groom happy about getting married to me? Am I happy? How will the feeling be on my wedding eve? On the day itself how will I manage to go through it all? How changed life will be after wedding? How will it be sharing not only accommodation but your whole life and the whole of your life man?!

    Some things you just have to go through it to experience right? Weddings itself is a complete headache to organise. You are not only marrying the guy but you are marrying the whole family, background, traditions, culture, dynamics, family politics, etc. But what matters the most is life after wedding between the 2 of you right. Some things you will only realise after living with each other. You may even pick up each other's characteristics or habits (usually the undesirable ones).

    Everyone of us got bad and good sides. Its just how bad and how good. Whatever goes right or wrong between a couple is due to both of them, rarely by only one of them. Communication is the route to good marriage. Tolerance is the vehicle on that route and love is always the key. Hmm, not bad ah. I can come up with stuff like this. Hehehe. But whatever words I come up with you can never describe with mere words about living with the one who can bring out the best and worst in you.

    Sigh. Im going towards few huge steps in my life. And the funny part is I didn't even dream of all this about 5 years ago(2002, a year after poly). So where will be things for me in 5 years time? OMG!!! I am having a self-reflection in a self-reflection. Its all Devi's fault. She asked me today of how am I feeling (a question that I suppose ask her today).

    Ok I better turn in. If not will have another reflection. Goodnight! Sweetie dreams!