RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Friday, February 15, 2008
    My first V-day after being married

    Well hows valentine's day in Wollongong? Nothing much actually. There are sales of roses being hiked up and there are restaurants which serves special dining. But it was not crowded anywhere. There seems to be the same number of people as always.

    I remember that when in Singapore the town areas will be packed with couples carrying bouquets and/or teddy bears. It wasnt really the case here. There were one or two couples here and there carrying bouquets but not as much as in Singapore.

    Their bouquets also looks different from Singapore. Its not so fanciful with all the baby breaths and fancy flower papers. Its simple actually. You cant really see a 3 stalks or 6 stalks bouquets. Its usually a dozen or more. Maybe to cater to the size of people here. I don't know.

    My hubby bought for me a bouquet after work. Its more of of the wild flowers type. I really like it. We went out for dinner at a Italian restaturant. Good food with as usual big serving. Its not pricey too as much as we expected it to be. We then went and sat watching the ocean. Thats my first valentine's day after being married for 3 weeks. Quiet and lovely.