Yesterday later afternoon we went to Castle Hill. This time around instead of taking the steep winding road to walk I suggested like a big hero to take the trekking tracks. We took the first one. Boy I underestimated the track and overestimated myself.
Its really steep hard rock stepping track. Even the aussies were tired when finishing. I was dying! We couldn't turn back as the track down look equally draining. So we were stuck. I was stuck. Krish was managing well. Krish keep telling me that its ending soon. But then we asked an oncoming Aussie and she said "you got another 20 minutes but its worth it".
I told Krish so much for the track to be ending. I was huffing and puffing. At one point of time I thought my heart is going to pop out of my mouth. Then my head was also spinning at one time. There was so many lookouts but I didnt really When reaching the track end I sat down. A mistake. After that I began to feel like dropping faint. But Krish refused to let me. In the end I threw up. I threw up around 3 times.
I was worried as I need to get down. Of course now by the road. But by now my legs felt so jelly like. But surprisingly after throwing up I felt better. I then made my way down slowly with Krish. Krish told me that that was my threshold. So now I would know the limit I can be pushed to. The limit will go further and further if I continue to exercise.
I think encouraging kids to be fit from young is very important. Comparing Krish who is so much more fit than me even though he didn't regularly exercise now in Australia. Its all the games, soccer, cycling, swimming, army and hard laborious work that he was doing from boy to man I guess. I hate sports from young. Sigh! Its starting to rain on me on how a heathy lifestyle is important. I need to get down to some plan.