I was watching Oprah yesterday and I thought of sharing this on my blog. I know many of you suffer from sinus problem. I myself had a serious episode of sinus problem when especially working in SPF.
Neti pot. This is the answer to sinusitis—inflammation of the sinuses. For some sinuses can clean themselves which is you blow your nose. For others the fluid builds up and thats when all the pain, the blocked feeling and difficulty to breathe happens. Well you wash all parts of your body, so why not wash your nasal passage.
Neti pot look like a watering can or a genie bottle. By pouring warm salt water from the neti pot into your nose, you can stimulate your sinuses and help to clear out mucus. And for thousands of years people have been using similar devices to wash their nose. Visit oprah site to see how to use neti pot. http://www.oprah.com/health/oz/oz_20070426_350_106.jhtml