RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Friday, March 7, 2008

    Whats new?

    So whats new? Well we are still packing up for Townsville. We are yet to know when we are leaving though. Suppose to be flying on Tuesday but no arrangements are made so far. Im sure going to see the Great Barrier Reef.

    I had a haircut already. Well I really liked it when the stylist blow it straight. But after wash my curls at the ends are back again. Wish I really had straight hair man. But Im in not favour of straightening it permanently. Esp in Australia. As they have a lot of cases on hair and scalp loss after a hair chemical treatment. Thats why I didnt dare colour too. Don't wish to lose the little hair of mine. But they really got very nice tones of brown, gold, blond and red here. The Aussies are always dyeing their hair.

    We made friends with a couple from Macedonia (just so next to Greece!!!), Darco and Eva. Very nice people. We went for coffee yesterday. We shared a lot of information about both our countries and how we are settling here. They remind so much of us especially a year ago. Looking for a job, waiting for PR, staying in relative house. They also just got married and arrived in Wollongong a month ago. Eva who is of the same age as me, is really homesick. She doesn't have anyone here except her hubby. Sounds familiar right. They are both studying in the Uni. Just wish we have met them earlier since we are relocating to Townsville now.

    I was very shocked to hear the news of the escape of the JI leader from Singapore. Very shocking of such a thing to be happening. This is the guy who was planning the blow ups in Singapore. Hope that they will catch him soon. All the defence forces must be very busy and stressed now. There will be of course speculation of inside help. And you know something theres nothing about this on the news here.

    I remember Krishna told me of a Australia incident of the dogs which sniff out drugs. Some joker slipped baby powder while they were training the dogs. Nobody knew until the dogs were on the ground sniffing out baby powder. Imagine that. The dogs couldn't be used for operations anymore.

    The weekend is here again. Not sure where will we be heading to. There are so many places and so many things we wanted to do here. Like going to the Jenolan Cave,visiting the 3 sisters mountains, horse riding etc. Oh yah I stumbled upon this website today. For those who feel the cable car ride in Genting is a bad experience must check out this
    http://www.scenicworld.com.au/default.asp .

    Ok guys I must be going now. Take care. Be on your alert for any suspicious individual.