RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Friday, March 14, 2008

    Wish parents are kids

    Don't you wish sometimes that parents are kids? Especially when they are not feeling well and being so stubborn about not seeing a doctor. We can just pull or carry them to the doctor if they were kids or babies.

    And what's wrong with going and have a full check up done yearly? You are not only setting your loved ones mind at ease but also detecting anything early is good. You should take care of yourself first to take care of others.

    I'm just down that my dad is just avoiding to see a doctor for his cough. It could be just a cough but he has been having it for very very long. Sigh. This is what many of the migrants that I have seen had to go through. Miles away every single thing happening at home seems a major thing.

    Well I am not going to let myself become like that. I have being doing my yearly medical assessment and will continue to do so. Hope all of you are doing that and don't let our kids wish we are kids in our later years.