I had locked up all my feelings and had thrown away the key, until your heart spoke a thousand words that I knew were only for me. When times turned rough and lonely, despair fell upon my face, you comforted me in that loving and special place.
Like the waves that break on shore, your strong love moved me. And with every day my love for you grows, just more. You've opened my eyes and heart and let me live. You've changed my world with magic and the kindness that you give me. The way you live, the way you love me and so much more. With every smile that you give, you're my dream come true. Speak of a thousand promises or even bet my very soul, that I'm touched with feelings and blessings that no one can control.
Why we didnt meet earlier? Why didn't we speak when chances came? Why we waited to go through years of longdistance. Fate, destiny, magic or a dreamy cupid may be the reason for us to find each other at last. But all I know is the days with you I never will forget. I thank all the forces of the world for that.
Until the day I found you I never knew a love so true and until eternity I'll be loving you and celebrating our love with endless joy !