I took a bus yesterday to the Uni to get my student card done and visit the library. Then it occured that I never blogged about a bus ride here. I checked the schedule of the bus no.57 on the internet. I was planning to take the bus at 3.11pm. I had to go down to the busstop earlier as if I miss the bus the next one is only at 4.20pm.
And the bus did come earlier at 3.04pm. I told the bus driver my destination who keyed it in a machine and told me the bus fare. I was going to the Uni, the next bus stop but which is half an hour walk. I was to pay $3.20. In the long run driving a car is cheaper than the public transport. If you don't have change thats okay the driver has.
Paid the fare and sat in an empty bus with me and the driver only. Since the bus came early he waited till 3.11pm before driving off. I thanked the driver and got off. The boarding and alighting is through one exit that is in the front. Thats the bus ride to my Uni. Driving a car is cheaper than public transport here. Thats for sure.
Krish picked me up and brought me to a ice cream palour which got me all excited like a kid. They had huge varieties of ice cream flavours like apple pie, baileys, double chocolate, butterscotch, cheesecake, ferero roche', tiramisu, bubblegum, caramel mudcake, white cookies and cream and the tubs list went on and on. That itself took me awhile to choose.
Wait theres more. After choosing the ice cream you choose the toppings like Tim Tam, Fredo chocolate, M&M, Peanuts M&Ms, Skittles, Gummi Bears, Rocky Road, Brownies, nuts, hot fudge and again the list went on. The fun doesn't stop there. After choosing the toppings, they will scoop the ice cream out, they smash the toppings into the ice cream and they mix it all up and give it to you in cup or cone.
Imagine ferero roche' ice cream with peanut m&ms and tim tams smashed and mixed into it. Gosh. It was like magic in my mouth. Haha. We also had white cookies and cream with fredo frogs and peanut m&ms. We went to the lighthouse and enjoyed every bit of the ice cream. It sure did alot for my spirits.
We were already thinking about our next choice so am surely going back and its only a 5 mins walk! Oh forgot to tell you the name of the place. COLDROCK. I think they have a website http://www.coldrock.com.au/