RIPPER, BE GONE!

Yes my very own land in this big big world
If you hate it, run along now. If you like it, swing along.
This is my blog on my dear life, touching the pacific in Australia.




ShoutMix chat widget



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



|U M M U | O M A | Y A N T I | Y A N T I B L O G | C H E R Y L | A H M U T H A |
|A I L I N G |J A S I M A | M A G G I E | V I C K Y | P I X I E Z |
|Oct'07 Farewell to SPF | Jan '08 Oma, Sri & Ummu | My Wedding |


  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • January 2010


  • free counters

    Monday, April 6, 2009
    A nice weekend

    We had a wonderful Saturday with Krish's friend Mohan and his wife, Vicky and their cute dog, Bheemar. They also migrated from Singapore last year.

    It was an hour and a half drive to their place. They have a very nice place. Something that their dog could really run around. After lunch they showed us around to all the nearby suburbs. We also managed to meet Mohan's family. The highlight of the evening was the spicy briyani that we ate. I have been craving for a long time for the Alauddin briyani. So we decided to have briyani. The 1st 2 shops soldout their briyani (it was a sign). We managed to buy from the 3rd place, an Indian restaurant. It is probably the spiciest briyani I ever had. All of us were on fire. Water from my eyes and nose and my ears got all blocked. It was very nice but really spicy. Only the gents managed finished their briyani.

    I regret not taking a pic of Bheemar. Maybe next time. He is a 7 month old Jack Russell and a Pug mixed breed. It has a pug's look and a jack russell's energy. Can't imagine if its the other way round though. He warmed up to us pretty fast especially to Krishna.

    We were over at their place till close to 11pm. A pity that Krish had work the next day. On our way back I began to get a nagging pain slightly below my collar bone. It began to get worse and by the time I got home the area was so swollen as though a monster is dying to burst out. Deep heat rub and hot compress didn't work.

    It wasn't till the next day when we got to the doctor and took a painkiller it went off. The doc said I probably overworked the muscle. Krish said maybe I laughed too much after a long time. Haha whatever it is hope it doesn't come back.

    At the end of the day I knew what we are missing most. Its not the food or shopping or conveniences in Singapore. Its spending hours just yakking about anything under the sun and moon with people whom you are very comfortable with. It does magic to your spirits. I'm sure many will agree.

    I can't wait to get a bigger place to have a dog as a companion and have some friends over. Back home, I missed another good friend's wedding last Saturday. And it really saddens to think there will more but then again thats how life works for now. Thank god Im blessed with understanding loved ones.

    Oh yes from Sunday the clock went an hour back, end of daylight savings. So it will be 2 hrs time difference from Singapore. It will get dark very fast from now on. Alright I got to sleep, oops start I meant on my "Sleep" essay and presentation. Wish I could just sleep for my presentation. Haha.

    Labels: ,