No I am not overloading myself with food or drinks. I am suffering from information overload!!!!!!!!! Theres my uni, theres the housebuying stuff and theres driving which I still suck big time!
Something interesting I read and want to share. There was a study on our biological clock. They kept few subjects in a room where you can't tell whether its day or night. They also kept away all clocks and watches and calendars. The subjects were asked to go about their daily activites at their usual pace. At the end of the study they came up with the conclusion that on average our biological clock takes about 26 hours to go about our daily activities. 2 additional hours.
So what do I know from here? You just can't rush and squeeze everything in a day. You got to leave some for tommorrow. Something that Singaporeans need to know too. The Aussies are good at that.
I got news. I got accepted in a volunteer counselling centre. Its not paid work but I still had to go selection, interview and training which I will start soon. This I hope will help me to see whether I am suitable for this field.