Im 90% settled into the new place although need to fill it up with some furnishings. New place is cool as it faces the mountains and all possible fast food outlets at the doorstep. The moving itself was a eventful one. I and Krish started off early in the morning packing last minute stuff like mattress and tv unit and we loaded it up in a rented trailer. Now after collecting the keys to the new place we were heading to collect the fridge when it came to startling stop. The mattress flew off (fortunately we wrapped it very well). All the cars were steering to avoid it as it was sitting right in the middle of the highway. Krish ran and luckily there were not much of cars and he carried it back to the trailer. It was so dangerous to look then but so funny to look at the mattress now. Haha if only it can fly me to Singapore.
We could not have moved in a day without the great help of Krishna's friend Mohan, his wife Vicky and his dad. They were wonderful. While the men did the moving Vicky and I were doing the packing and unpacking with their dog Bheemar. If not for them we were actually planning to do the moving over 3 evenings. Thanks guys.
NowdaysIm so motivated to sit and study as I could sit and watch the mountain and the sun setting behind them and I need not made early trips to the library just to sit and study in a conducive place. I really hope we could stay here as I am longing to grow some roots from my feet to some ground and call it home. But then again you just have to take what is thrown to you when in the ocean.
Okie at last Im done with my sleep essay which I have been losing sleep for. But it will be over tomorrow as it will be submitted. So Imgona sleep well and deep now. Goodnight!