Truthfully I dreaded to come back to my blog. It just looked miserable. So I decided to change the layout. And I found out that I made some souls out there very worried. I didnt realise that my blog is really serving as an outlet for my love ones to check on me. Hmm interesting. Im very very thankful for all the concerned emails, calls and messages. I agree. My last post was pretty bad(now when I look back) but I just wanted to be by myself (more with my negative self actually and figure).
My sister came for about 2 weeks holidays with her husband. It was my study break and instead of studying I was having loads of fun. Of course all good things came to end. And after sending them off I got pretty down. Yeah, people said it will get better. Haha to them.
I have sent off Krishna so many times from Singapore when he was studying in Melbourne. But this is so chokingly different. Airport makes me sick nowdays. I was so close to book a ticket back after my exams. But I only had 3 weeks holidays and I cant imagine how will I be worse when I come back from Singapore.
Oh ya not forgetting in this period of time my poly galfren Sri got married. She was there for me for my many ups and some pretty bad downs and I....couldnt make it to her most important day in her life.
Then another close fren of mine, Ummu gave birth to a baby gal. This just added to the list of many newborns that I have missed!
So naturally I was sooooo upset. With who??? With what??? I don't know. Let me just blame the economy (as that seems the lastest trend) and me not getting one damn job, the winter blues, reaching 30s crisis, blah blah blah. But deep down I know its just me. I am fine. Besides I got the the most powerful pillar of strength, Krish who also got the most admirable patience to withstand all my whinings (poor fellow).
So what Im doing in this holidays. Well I went and signed up for gym and haha on my 2nd week of gym ( last fri) I fell sick, flu and fever and I am still sick! So much for trying to get fit. And while Im sick the Twilight book series have been keeping me accompanied. Im onto the last book now already. Love it.
Among all this mayhem I got one consolation. I passed my very first module of Psychology. Its a tiny light in a darkest hour on a long journey but Im still thankful. And thanks again dear ones for letting me know that you are there.
Oh ya how can I forget. Happy birthday Omaru!!!! Hope it is a joyful one for you!